PAST EVENT DETAILS
America’s Credit Union Museum, Manchester, NH
Liquidity was the focus of the spring 2019 event with a great presentation from Keri Cooks of the Darling Consulting Group in addition to an afternoon panel discussion with several industry experts.
Keri Crooks, Managing Director at Darling Consulting Group.
- Best Practices in Measuring and Managing Liquidity.
- Best practice approaches to liquidity measurement and management.
- Strategies for enhancing liquidity and also controlling funding costs.
- Being proactive and optimizing your liquidity position in a world with higher regulatory scrutiny.
Panel discussion on liquidity.
- An opportunity to participate in discussion and hear from your peers and others on how they are managing liquidity.
- The panel included representatives from the Maine Credit Union League’s Liquidity Task Force, Maria Nichols from the FHLB Boston, along with representatives from Primary Financial and Loan Street.
Keri Crooks, Profile
Keri joined the DCG team in 2002. She presently consults directly with ALCO groups and boards of directors at banks and credit unions in the area of asset liability management with the goal of enhancing high performing institutions. She takes a hands-on approach at developing strategies to best fit the risk profile for each bank’s balance sheet, while also balancing trends and pressures alive in the current industry.
Additionally, Keri remains actively involved in advancing Liquidity360°, DCG’s proprietary liquidity risk management software, and is a frequent author on balance sheet management topics.
Keri received a B.S. in business administration/finance from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell and currently resides in southern New Hampshire with her family.