Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel – Portsmouth, NH
The New England Financial Executives Council (NEFEC) is excited to announce our first event for 2023. We are introducing two engaging presenters covering fraud risks within the financial services industry and best practices for detecting and preventing fraud.
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, May 12th, Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel – 250 Market Street, Portsmouth, NH.
We will begin Friday morning at 9:30 a.m. with a presentation from FBI Special Agent Andy Drewer. Andy will provide fraud related trends based on actual investigative data and cases taking place today.
Rebekah Higgins from Synergent will continue the fraud discussion with a focus on card networks and electronic payments. Additionally, Rebecca will provide recommendations for preventing, monitoring, and detecting fraud related activity.
The meeting will reconvene after lunch with both morning presenters leading a panel discussion along with additional guests (TBD).
The day will conclude with a social networking event beginning at 2 p.m. sponsored by CUES New England Council.
***Additional presenters to be determined***
Registration for this event is included in your annual NEFEC dues. Non-members are both welcome to attend and encouraged to join. Please click the JOIN THE COUNCIL tab above to join the Council
The NEFEC Steering Committee:
- Renee Ouellette, University Credit Union, Steering Committee Chairperson
- Jason Michaud, New Dimensions Federal Credit Union, Steering Committee Vice Chairperson
- Ryan Grund, Cumberland County Federal Credit Union, Steering Committee Secretary
- Mike McCloud, Tricorp Federal Credit Union, Steering Committee Treasurer
- Terry Field, Vermont State Employees Credit Union
- Kevin Joler, Dirigo Federal Credit Union
- Steve Roy, Tricorp Federal Credit Union
- Brett Smith, One Credit Union
- Adam Warfel, Peoples Choice Credit Union
Thank you for continuing to support the Council.
THE NEW ENGLAND FINANCIAL EXECUTIVES COUNCIL IS SUPPORTED BY
Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel
Book your Reservation by April 11, 2023
To receive the special rate of $209.00
Call to Reserve Your Room Today
888-627-7138. Be sure to mention NEFEC.
RESERVATIONS: In order to expedite check-in, we request all reservations include the following information:
- Arrival and Departure Dates
- Estimated time of arrival
- Room preference (single or double/double)
- Credit card type to be used for payment including number and expiration date.
- Please note that the Hotel is 100% non-smoking.
In order to receive the preferred rates, for which you are contracted, individuals with telephone requests must identify themselves with NEFEC Meeting May2023. Individuals need to call (888) 627-7138 or (603) 431-2300. Please inquire with your Event Manager should you wish to utilize an online booking link. Rates cannot be changed upon check-in or at checkout times for guests who fail to identify their affiliation at the time the reservation is requested. After the cut-off date, any unreserved rooms will be released back into general inventory, and reservations will be accepted on a space available and rate available basis.