PAST EVENT DETAILS
Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel – Portsmouth, NH
The New England Financial Executives Council (NEFEC) is excited to announce our first event for 2023. We are introducing two engaging presenters covering fraud risks within the financial services industry and best practices for detecting and preventing fraud.
Spring Education Event - Register Now!
Friday, May 12th, Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel – 250 Market Street, Portsmouth, NH.
We will begin Friday morning at 9:30 a.m. with a presentation from FBI Special Agent Andy Drewer. Andy will provide fraud related trends based on actual investigative data and cases taking place today.
Rebekah Higgins from Synergent will continue the fraud discussion with a focus on card networks and electronic payments. Additionally, Rebecca will provide recommendations for preventing, monitoring, and detecting fraud related activity.
Drewer and Higgins will be joined by industry experts to continue the fraud discussion in a collaborative setting sharing actual experiences and best practices.
The day will conclude with a social networking event beginning at 2 p.m.
Registration for this event is included in your annual NEFEC dues. Non-members are both welcome to attend and encouraged to join. Please click the JOIN THE COUNCIL tab above to join the Council
The NEFEC Steering Committee:
- Renee Ouellette, University Credit Union, Steering Committee Chairperson
- Jason Michaud, New Dimensions Federal Credit Union, Steering Committee Vice Chairperson
- Ryan Grund, Cumberland County Federal Credit Union, Steering Committee Secretary
- Mike McCloud, Tricorp Federal Credit Union, Steering Committee Treasurer
- Terry Field, Vermont State Employees Credit Union
- Kevin Joler, Dirigo Federal Credit Union
- Steve Roy, Tricorp Federal Credit Union
- Brett Smith, One Credit Union
- Adam Warfel, Peoples Choice Credit Union